Zoom allows you to review SAML Response logs from your SSO provider for attempted logins when Single Sign-On is used. Troubleshooting login issues via SSO can be done with this tool.
- Business, Education, or Enterprise account
- Single Sign-On configured
- Owner or Admin user
Enabling SAML Response Logs
- Log in to Zoom.
- Select Single Sign-On from the Advanced menu.
- Then, click Edit.
- Any attempts to sign in via Single Sign On will appear under the SAML Response Logs once enabled.
Viewing SAML Response Logs
- Click on the SAML Responses tab.
- View the details of the response by clicking View Detail.
- Included in the Response Details are:
- Information Development Plan Status
- The Identity Provider (IDP) attributes and values
- are for Issuers
- of Identity Provider Certificates
- that respond to SAML Messages