If you are hosting a Webex Meeting or Webex Webinar, you can let participants see and respond to polls that you create during the meeting first.
It is possible to use Slideo in Webex Meetings as well as in Webex Webinars. In Webex Meetings, Slido can be used on sites that are running version 41.6 or later, and in Webex Webinars, Slido can be used on sites that are running version 41.9 or later. With Slider, you can conduct polls and Q&A sessions as well as conduct quizzes with an audience of up to 10,000 people, while quizzes can be taken by an audience of up to 5,000 people.
If you would like to activate a quiz on Slido, please see How to activate a quiz in Slido.
- To access Slideo during a webinar or meeting, to Apps > Slideo, and then click on the icon.
- You must select the containing the poll from the list of Slides.
Click on the Switch event if you have selected the wrong slide.
- Click Launch next to the poll that you want to launch on the Polls tab.
Please click the “show first question to participants” button if you have activated a survey.
The results of the poll will be updated in real-time as participants send their answers.
- If you would like to lock the voting process, click on the Close voting button (optional).
Even though the poll is still active, participants will not be able to vote or change their minds, despite the fact that the poll is still active.
- When you want to deactivate a poll in order to stop showing it to participants, you need to click on Deactivate poll.