Coupons are accepted by Zoom. If you upgrade from a free/basic account to a paid one or if you are a first-time buyer, you can add a promotional code.
This article covers:
- How to use your coupon
- Entering your coupon code when purchasing without a Zoom account
- Entering your coupon code when purchasing from a Free/Basic account
- Entering your coupon code in a paid account
- How to add another coupon to your account
- Additional notes about coupon codes
Prerequisites for using coupons
- Business, Pro, and Basic accounts
- have billing privileges or are account owners, admins, or other roles that have those privileges
How to use your coupon
Entering your coupon code when purchasing without a Zoom account
When you purchase Zoom, you will be required to create an account.
- Choose Plans and Pricing and then click Continue to continue. You will be able to specify your number of licenses, the plan you wish to purchase, and your subscription type.
- Create an account by following the steps.
- Select your payment method under PAYMENT and enter your billing information, seller’s contact information.
- To access the shopping cart, click in the top right corner of PAYMENT.
- Then enter your coupon code in the Add Discount box, and click Apply.
- Then click Accept, and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Select Review Order from the next window.
Entering your coupon code when purchasing from a Free/Basic account
- Log on to the Zoom web portal by entering your email address and password.
- You will be directed to the Account Management section of the Zoom web portal.
- Select the Current Plan tab to access the Account Management section.
- You will need to enter your coupon code in the box to the right of COUPONS, then click the “Apply” button.
- In the PAYMENT section, enter your payment information in the box below and click Review your order, then select the appropriate license and subscription cycle according to your coupon.
Entering your coupon code in a paid account
You can use a Zoom coupon that you received from a Zoom partner or from a marketing campaign by following these steps:
- Zoom’s web portal can be accessed by signing in.
- Then click Account Management, then Billing from the main navigation menu.
- Click Current Plans from the list of tabs.
- You will need to enter your coupon code in the box on the right of COUPONS, then click the Apply button.
- If your coupon specifies a specific license and subscription cycle, you will be asked to choose the appropriate license and subscription cycle.
- When you check out, you will be able to see the discounted price as soon as it is applied to your shopping cart.
How to add another coupon to account
Adding coupons to your account is limited to two. You will have one active coupon and one pending coupon if you have two coupons in your account. Once the pending coupon expires, the active one will become active.
- Access the Zoom web portal by logging into your Zoom account.
- After logging in, click Account Management, and then Billing in the navigation menu.
- Click Current Plans on the left hand side of the page.
- Click Add Coupons to the far right of Current Plans.
- To apply the new coupon code, enter it in the CODE box, then click Apply.
- Review the details of your coupon by clicking View on the far right of Coupons.
Additional notes about coupon codes
- If you have questions regarding the restrictions, terms, or expiration of your promotional code, then please contact the provider of that code. For example, some codes may only be applicable to certain products or only for a limited time period. The provider of the code should be contacted if your code has expired, or if you are not sure which products your code can be used for.
- We may not be able to apply the promotional code or discount to your account until after your next billing cycle if you have purchased your paid plan but did not include the promotional code when you purchased it. If you would like to confirm whether or not we can apply the promotional code or discount to your next bill cycle, you can contact Billing.
- If you are already a Zoom Pro user, please be aware that you will need to select the hyperlink of the discount code on the email that you received in order to go ahead and use the discount code directly from Zoom. The code will be applied to your checkout page and you will be brought directly to that page.
- A discount or promotion code that you have previously applied to your account will be unable to be stacked or swapped with another discount or promotion code.
- For more information on applying discounts to your account, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you purchased your subscription through a dedicated Account Executive.