Joining a Zoom meeting from your iOS device requires you to connect to the audio. If you have a Zoom audio conferencing plan, you can use internet audio, dial into the meeting, or have Zoom call your phone.
- Mobile app for Zoom for iOS
- and Call My Phone option for audio conferencing
Mute and disconnecting internet audio
To connect audio to a Zoom meeting using an iOS device such as an iPhone or iPad, follow the steps below after you have started or joined the meeting.
- To access the in-meeting options tools, touch the meeting window.
- Tap the Join Audio icon. From here, you can –
- Call using Internet Audio: Use the speaker and microphone on your iOS device
- Dial in: You will be prompted to dial into the meeting
- Call My Phone: Connects audio by calling your phone. You need a conferencing plan to use this feature