You will need the permission of the Owner/Admin of your Zoom account to host OnZoom events if your Zoom account is administrated by a corporate account or you are not the Owner/Admin of your Zoom account.
This article covers:
- How to authorize group-level OnZoom permission after initial setup
- How to authorize group-level OnZoom permission
Prerequisites for authorizing group-level OnZoom permission
- Zoom desktop client
- Windows: 5.6.5 (823) or higher
- macOS: 5.6.4 (765) or higher
- Business, Enterprise, Healthcare, or Education account
- Account owner or Admin privileges
How to authorize group-level OnZoom permission after initial setup
A Zoom Meeting or Webinar can be hosted by any user under the account with permission granted by the Admin.
After the initial setup, account members can host OnZoom events:
- OnZoom’s homepage can be accessed here.
- To become a host, click the Become a Host button in the top-right corner.
- Then, click the Become a Zoom Host button.
- Then, click Sign In.
- If you are the owner or administrator of a Zoom account, enter the email address and password of the account and click Sign In.
When you do so, you will be redirected to your Zoom Admin account where you can manage your account.
- SSO, Google, or Facebook can also be used to sign in.
- Select User Management and then select Group Management from the navigation menu.
- Click on the OnZoom tab.
- Make sure the toggle for Create and list OnZoom Events is enabled.
You will see a pop-up message appear.
- It’s necessary to review the terms of service of OnZoom Host, as well as the OnZoom and Zoom Events Privacy Statement, before clicking I Agree.
- Add members.
- OnZoom events will be hosted using the Zoom Meeting and Webinar licenses of the Zoom account members you enter below.
- Simply click Add.
How to authorize group-level OnZoom permission
Members of the account can host OnZoom events at any moment if they have been given permission to do so:
- If you are an Admin with the privilege of editing account settings, please sign into the Zoom Web Portal as an Admin.
- Go to User Management and then click Group Management from the navigation menu.
- Then click the OnZoom tab.
- Then click the Add Members button.
- If you want to authorize Zoom account members to host OnZoom events using their Zoom Meeting and Webinar license, you need to input the email addresses of the members.
- Simply click Add.