When a user is called directly from another Zoom Room or a contact, Zoom Rooms can connect them to users automatically. If this setting is enabled, far-end camera control is automatically enabled.
Prerequisites for using auto-answer
- An editor’s role with Zoom Room access
- To version 4.6.0 or higher.
How to enable auto-answer for a Zoom Room
- Login to the Zoom web portal by entering your email address and password.
- Next, click the Zoom Rooms tab, then click Room Management.
- You can enable auto-answers in Zoom Rooms by looking for the room you want to edit and clicking Edit.
- In the Meetings tab, you can enable auto-answers.
- In order to automatically accept incoming calls and control the far end camera, you need to turn on the toggle next to it.
How to enable auto-answer with auto-unmute
- Zoom Rooms can be auto-answered.
- All you need to do is check the box next to Unmute automatically.
- Then click Save.