Zoom Room meetings can be scheduled according to a Google or Microsoft calendar. You can set the meetings to start and stop automatically at the start and end times specified in the calendar. Starting and stopping meetings in a meeting room can now be done without manually using the controller.
This article covers:
- How to enable the automatic start/stop of scheduled meetings
- How to use upcoming meeting alerts
Prerequisites for automatically starting/stopping Zoom Room meetings
- Zoom Room integration with Google Calendar or Microsoft Outlook
- Requires Zoom Rooms iPad Controller 4.2.37605.0629 or later
- And Zoom Rooms for Mac 4.4.0 or later
- And Zoom Rooms for PC 4.4.0 or higher
How to enable the automatic start/stop of scheduled meetings
- Access the Zoom web portal by logging in.
- Select Zoom Rooms from Room Management.
- If you prefer, you can edit this feature at a specific level of the Zoom Room hierarchy. To change account settings, click Account Settings for all states, buildings, floors, or rooms.
- Select Meetings.
- By clicking the toggle next to Automatically schedule meetings, you can start or stop meetings automatically.
- Verify the setting by clicking Enable.
- (Optional) By clicking the lock icon, you will be able to lock this setting for the entire account.
How to use upcoming meeting alerts
If you want to display a message notifying participants that a meeting is going to start automatically on Zoom Rooms, you can also enable upcoming meeting alerts. This message will appear 10 minutes before the meeting begins.