It’s possible that the pairing didn’t work out, that it timed out (lost connection while pairing), or that it ran into some other problems.
In order to diagnose and fix the problem, check the following:
- Is Bluetooth functionality available on the DX?System Settings > Bluetooth
- Is there a record of the headset in the list of available devices?System Settings > Bluetooth
- Does the headset enable Hands-Free Profile (HFP), which stands for Hands-Free Profile? – Make sure you have the headset’s user guide.
- Is the headset now operating in the “Pairing mode”? – Consult the user manual of the headset to learn how to put it in pairing mode.
- Check to see if the headset is still within its operating range.
- Make that the headphones are turned on and that the battery is still charged.