Zoom subscriptions and add-ons can be canceled at any time.
- The changes that you request will be implemented at the end of the subscription term which is indicated on the direct sales quote if you have purchased a subscription via direct sales. You can reach out to your dedicated Account Executive or you can also email us at email@example.com if you have questions.
- You cannot access the Billing page if you are a member on your account and have not been given access by your account owner.
Zoom’s cancellation policies are explained in detail in its terms of service, which you can view here.
How to cancel a Pro (paid) subscription
- Zoom’s web portal can be accessed by signing in.
- To access billing, click Account Management.
- You can stop the automatic renewal of your subscription by clicking Cancel Subscription under the Current Plans tab.
- Click Cancel Subscription to confirm your request.
- You can select the reason you do not wish your subscription to renew automatically.
- Select Submit when you are finished.
A Canceled status will appear. For the rest of your subscription term, you will still have access to your paid plan.
- On the Current Plans page, you can reactivate your plan if you would prefer not to have the plan canceled.
Note: You will need to contact our sales team or your Account Executive if it says Contact Sales instead of Cancel Subscription.
Refunds for paid plans
Through the web portal, you can request a refund if your account is eligible for one:
- Sign in to Zoom.
- Select Billing from the Account Management menu.
- Click Cancel Subscription under the Current Plans tab to stop your subscription from renewing automatically.
- To request a refund, click Need Help. The amount you will be refunded will be displayed in the next window.
- Click Cancel and Refund to accept the refund terms and cancel your subscription.
Note: Generally, an account that has not been billed since its last bill is eligible for a refund.
How to cancel an Add-On (paid) subscription
- Access the Zoom web portal by signing in.
- Select Billing from Account Management.
- If you wish to stop automatic renewal of an add-on, click Cancel Subscription next to it on the Current Plans tab. This will not effect your existing subscription.