When you are a team owner and you want to edit the data security classification of your team, you can do this by clicking on the name of your team and then clicking More options. After clicking Edit team, you will have the option to edit your team’s classification. If you want to change the classification of your team, click Change setting at the bottom of the dialog box.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you change security on a team?
- Choose More options > Manage team from the menu at the top of the team name.
- If you want to use certain options, or permissions, you will need to check or uncheck the respective boxes in the Settings tab.
How do you classify MS Teams?
How do you enforce data classification?
- Assess the risk associated with sensitive data by completing a risk assessment.
- A formal classification policy should be developed.
- Data should be categorized according to its type.
- Locate your data and find out where it is stored.
- Classify and identify the data that you have collected.
- Controls should be enabled.
- Ensure that the system is monitored and maintained.