A Zoom Contact Center account’s preferences can be altered by admins to change queue opt-out reasons and other settings.
Prerequisites for changing account-level settings
- Ownership or administrative privileges of the account
- Business, Education, or Pro
- License for Zoom Contact Center
How to change account settings
- Log into the Zoom web portal by using your email address and password.
- You can find your preferences under Contact Center Management under the navigation menu.
- To change your preferences, follow the steps below.
Account ID tab
- System Status(s): Agents can select the statuses that are displayed. To add more statuses, click Add Status. You can view the status of your agents in real-time on the analytics dashboard.
- Queue Opt-out: Members of the queue can choose whether or not they would like to receive inbound messages from the queue.
- Queue Opt-out Reasons: If you want a queue member to opt out of a queue, you should require them to choose an opt-out reason.
Entry ID tab
Managing video flow entry IDs.