You can change the email notification settings for your account at the account-level if you are an administrator.
Note: No matter whether you have multiple sites enabled or not, you can only manage these settings at the account level.
Prerequisites for changing email notification settings
- Accounts for professionals, businesses, and educators are available
- With administrator rights
- When using Zoom Phone
How to change email notification settings
- Join the Zoom web portal by logging in.
- Then click Phone System Management, followed by Company Info, from the navigation menu.
- Then click Account Settings in the top-right corner.
- Choose Settings from the drop-down list.
These settings can be changed:
- When assigning extension number to users:
- When you assign extension numbers to phone users, you can enable or disable email notifications. Zoom Phone licenses come with a welcome email.
- When assigning numbers to users:
- If you assign direct phone numbers to phone users, you can enable or disable email notifications. An email notification will be sent to the user when the porting is complete if the number is in the process of being ported.
- When users receive voicemails:
- When users receive new voicemail messages, they can enable or disable email notifications by clicking the toggle. A call’s duration, date/time, and caller ID will be included in the email notification.
- Include voicemail file:
- Email notifications will include an MP3 file of the voicemail.
- Include voicemail transcription:
- In the event that Zoom was able to transcribe your voicemail message, please attach the voicemail message transcription as a TXT file.
- Voicemail messages and transcriptions can still be viewed or downloaded using Zoom’s client or web portal. When an email notification is enabled for the shared voicemail inbox, users who have access to it will receive email notifications.
- When a desk phone is offline:
- You can enable or disable email notifications when an offline desk phone is provisioned (by default, this is disabled).
- Choose how long desk phones must remain offline before email notifications are sent from the drop-down menu.
- Email Recipients:
- Type in the email addresses you want to receive notification emails to, then click Save.