You can track the source of your registrants if you share the webinar registration page in multiple locations and you want to know from where they are coming. In order to find out what platform people are registering on, you could share one source tracking link on Facebook and another on Twitter, for example.
If you want to track how many people visit the registration page and how many people register on different platforms, you can create up to 50 unique registration links and share those to track how many people visit and register on different platforms.
A recorded version of the webinar will be redirected to all the URLs used for the source tracking links in case multiple links are used for an on-demand webinar.
It is not possible to customize the unique URL for source tracking links. They are generated automatically.
The following topics are discussed in this article:
- Adding source tracking links
- Viewing tracking results
Prerequisites to create webinar registration tracking links
- Webinar add-on
- Webinar scheduled with registration
How to add source tracking links
- Log into Zoom’s web portal.
- Select Webinars.
- To set up registration tracking for a webinar, click on the topic.
- Scroll down to the Invitations section.
- Then click the +Add button next to the Source Tracking Link.
- You can enter a Source Name here, such as where you will share the URL. Examples include Facebook or an initial email blast.
- Then click Save.
- In addition to steps 4-6 above, you may wish to repeat them for each other URL you would like to create.
- To copy the URL, hover your mouse over the address and click on the icon.
- The URL will be copied to the place where you want to share it.
How to view tracking results
- Access the Zoom web portal by logging in.
- From the Webinars page, click the link.
- You can set up registration tracking for a webinar by clicking on the topic.
- Select Invitations from the menu.
- From that link, you can view the number of registrations and visitors.
- A CSV report can also be exported. It will consist of their first name, last name, email address, registration time, approval status, and which link they used to register. You can download the report by clicking Export All.