Your Zoom account can be customized to display a logo or custom image when you live stream to Facebook, YouTube, Workplace by Facebook, or a custom streaming service. Zoom’s logo will be replaced with the uploaded logo in the bottom-right corner of the live stream; Powered by Zoom will be positioned below the uploaded logo.
Having this feature enabled requires contacting Zoom Support. For the feature to be enabled, please allow 3 business days after contacting support.
- Accounts for businesses, enterprises, and educational institutions
- Have been approved
- To be configured by the account owner or administrator
- Click to the Zoom website and sign in.
- Choose Branding from the Advanced menu.
- Choose Meetings and Webinars from the menu.
- From there, you will need to select the Live Streaming Watermark option.
- Next, you will need to click on the Change button to add your logo.
- Ensure that the image meets these requirements:
- JPEG/JPG or PNG 24-bit
- For video up to 720p
- A resolution of 400×400 pixels is the maximum supported by this format
- When live streaming a meeting or webinar, the logo will now appear on the sample image that appears on the web page. You can view a larger image of the sample by clicking Actual Size Preview or you can upload a new image by clicking Change.