The reminder, thank you, and cancellation email templates that are sent out to registrants can be personalized by the hosts and cohosts of the event. Because these individualized templates can be stored in your email template library for later use, you won’t have to repeatedly enter the same settings each time you send out an email.
1. After you have scheduled a webinar, navigate to the Host tab, and then click the Customize email template link that is located in the Email messages section.
- You also have the option of choosing your webinar from the list located under Calendar.
2. Click the reminder that you wish to customize in the section labeled Other Reminders or Reminders.
3. To enable or disable the reminder, adjust the slider that is located next to Enable reminder to the On or Off position.
4. Choose the email template that you want to use or edit from the drop-down box, then select the day and time that you want the reminder to be sent, and click the Apply template button when you’re done.
If you have a license that allows for 10,000 attendees or more, the reminders can only be planned 12 hours or more in advance of the date and time that the webinar is scheduled to begin. This ensures that each attendee receives the reminder.
5. Click the Edit template button in order to make modifications to the template that you have just applied.
You are free to delete variables or rearrange their order, but you should never change the content of a variable. For instance, in %Topic%, the text Topic that is contained within the percentage signs should not be changed. If you make a change to it, Webex Webinars will not be able to replace the right content with the information from your webinar.
You are only able to move variables within the same template, not across different templates.
6. Select “Save,” then select “Back” to return to the screen where you can change email templates.
7. After making any necessary adjustments to the other reminders, click the Back to Webinar Details button.
8. In the area labeled Email messages, select the Send emails option to immediately send your reminders.
9. Select the people you want to send the message to using the checkboxes, and then click the Send button.
10. Click Done.