You, as the host, have the ability to provide guests of your webinar with a more personalized experience by modifying the content that they see when viewing the webinar in webcast mode.
Webinars can’t be seen in a webcast format through the Webex for Government platform.
On the Join page for your webinar, if you are seeing it in webcast view, you have the ability to upload a logo and background image, modify the colors of the backdrop, typeface, and buttons, and add profiles of presenters. On the Streaming tab, you also have the option to modify the highlight color. The preview of your modifications can then be viewed on both desktop computers and mobile devices to determine how they will appear.
- Choose either a dark or a light tone for the theme.
- Upload an image for both the background and the logo.
- You can choose a backdrop color for the left panel, as well as the header and background color for the webinar when viewed in webcast view.
- Alter the color of the text in the webinar in webcast view header, the body text, and the webinar in webcast view date and time highlight.
- Alter the hue of both the text and the backdrop of the button.
- Make the host’s name and the agenda appear in a different color in the text.
- On the Join page, you have the option to show or hide the host, speaker, and agenda.
- Please upload photographs along with explanations for each of the speakers.
- Modify the page accent color to something more to your liking.
1. Go to the Calendar tab when you have successfully logged in to your Webex account.
2. Choose your webcast when viewing the webinars. Click the Edit button in the Branding section.
- To modify the look of your buttons, theme, and logo, as well as the background image and text colors, select Layout from the menu.
- To display or conceal the host, the speaker, or the agenda, click the Content button.
3. Simply click or to view how your page appears on a desktop computer or a mobile device.
4. Select the Save option.
5. Click the button next to Join page at the top of the window to access the page that allows you to personalize the streaming experience.
1. Launch your Webex Meetings app, log in, and then select Meetings from the menu.
2. Choose your webcast when viewing the webinars. Tap the Edit button in the Branding section.
- Simply select the Layout option to make changes to your preferred motif, logo, background image, text colors, and button styles.
- To display or conceal the host, the speaker, or the agenda, tap the Content button.
3. To see what your page looks like in Desktop or Mobile, tap or .
4. Tap Save.
5. Tap the button next to Join page at the top of the window to see the Streaming page’s customization options.