One, two, or three displays can have their default screen views customized. If you wish to customize your Zoom Room for multiple monitors, you must extend the display on your Mac or Windows computer.
Prerequisites for customizing a Zoom Rooms display for video/content
- Version 3.5.53011.0603 or higher of Zoom Rooms for macOS
- Versions higher than 3.5.55999.0630 of Zoom Rooms for Windows are required
- Required, as well as Zoom Rooms iPad Controller, version 3.1.52404.0530 or later
- Later. As well as Zoom Room Appliances, version 4.6.4 (50000.0407) or later.
When you set your display to display video or content as the default, there are two steps involved (if you have more than one display). Skip step 1 if you only have one display.
- Choose the Arrange Display option from the Settings menu on your iPad. The number of displays should be assigned to each in accordance with the order of preference.
- Click Zoom Rooms from the Zoom web portal after logging in.
- For your organization or for a single room, you can edit the display settings through the Zoom Rooms location hierarchy. If you want to change the display settings, click Edit next to one of these options, then click Display.
- From here you can set the default settings by clicking on the options displayed.