The Meeting Branding section of your profile allows you to customize the email templates for meeting invites, registrations, cancellations, and more. You can customize these templates under the Email tab. Email templates for meeting invitations can also be customized for specific groups of users, if that is necessary.
- Accounts for businesses, education, and enterprises
- have been approved
- for admin or owner access
- and have knowledge of HTML, CSS, and FreeMarker
How to customize meeting email templates for all users
The only meeting email templates you can set within your account’s settings are the Meeting Invite Email and Meeting Schedule Email templates, all other meeting email templates are configured under the Emails tab in the Branding section of your account.
- Zoom’s web portal requires you to log in as an administrator to make changes to account settings
- settings, which can be accessed through Account Management from the navigation menu.
- Choose Meetings.
- Under Invitation Email Branding, click Edit next to the template you want to edit:
- When you’re ready, click the lock icon, then click Lock to confirm the setting. (Optional) If you want this setting to be mandatory for all users in your account, click the lock icon.
How to customize meeting email templates for a group
Zoom has renamed the Group Management page to Groups if you created a new account after August 21, 2021, or your account is enabled with the New Admin Experience.
Templates can only be set at the group level for Meeting Invite Emails and Meeting Schedule Emails. In the Branding section of your account you will find additional meeting email templates that you can configure under the Emails tab.
- You can edit account settings by logging in as an admin on the Zoom web portal
- under User Management then clicking on the Group Management link in the navigation menu.
- Once the list is displayed, select the appropriate group.
- From the Meeting menu, select the appropriate meeting.
- Next to the template you wish to edit under Invitation Email Branding, click Edit:
- Meeting Invite Email-
- Hosts can copy this email and use it to invite participants to an in-progress meeting.
- Meeting Schedule Email-
- After scheduling a meeting, hosts can copy this email and use it to invite participants. The Outlook add-in and plugin use the HTML version of this email.
- The lock icon, and then click Lock to confirm the setting, displays a box asking if you would like to make this setting mandatory for all members of the group.