When using a single display during a screen share meeting, you can customize the thumbnail video.
Prerequisites for customizing the thumbnail video layout in a Zoom Rooms meeting
- Zoom Rooms version 5.1.0 or higher
How to customize the thumbnail video layout in a Zoom Rooms meeting
- Zoom Rooms allow you to start or join meetings.
- The Options button appears below the Change View button when a participant starts a screen share.
- Click on it.
- A video thumbnail can be customized like this:
- You can turn it off by tapping it.
- You can restore or decrease the video thumbnail size by tapping Normal (the default option).
- Zoom Rooms’ display will appear larger when you tap Enlarge 2x.
- Tap one of the four rectangles to reposition the video thumbnail on the Zoom Rooms display.
- Tap outside of the Layout Options menu to close it.