Depending on your preferences, you can customize your webinar registration page with a color scheme, a title, a banner, a logo, and a description and profile picture of up to three presenters. We also include the speaker information in the webinar invitation email as well as the confirmation email that we send to each attendee following the webinar.
Additionally, you may also designate a post attendee URL that users will be redirected to from the Zoom launcher page, and you may choose the social media description that will appear on your registration link when it is shared on Facebook or LinkedIn.
When you schedule a webinar that requires registration, users are given the option to customize these settings. Administrators can customize the branding settings for webinars at the account level. Additionally, administrators can customize the webinar email settings.
The following topics are covered in this article:
- Accessing webinar branding settings
- Specific webinar
- Webinar branding settings
- Speaker information
- Post attendee URL
- Social media description
- Changing the language of the registration page
- Zoom Webinar add-on
- Webinar scheduled with registration
Accessing webinar branding settings
- Zoom’s web portal requires a Zoom account.
- Click Webinars from the navigation menu.
- Click on the webinar title.
- Select Branding from the dropdown menu.
- Set the branding for the webinar.
You can access webinar branding settings for all users in your account by clicking the following link:
- As an admin, log in to the Zoom web portal to edit the account settings.
- Click Account Management then Webinar Settings from the navigation menu.
- Select the branding settings for your webinar.
- Only Banner, Logo, and Theme can be customized at the account level. By customizing these settings, they will apply to all users in the account. The settings can be changed by users for each webinar.
Webinar branding settings
You can customize these settings after you have accessed webinar branding settings within a specific webinar or if you have access to account-level branding settings:
It is assumed that the title of your webinar registration will be Webinar Registration by default. Click Edit to change the webinar title, and then click Save to complete the process.
At the top of the invitation page, you can add a banner that will be displayed. Be sure it meets these requirements:
- PNG (alpha/transparency allowed), JPG, or GIF (GIF, JPG or JPEG)
- 640px by 200px
- File size maximum:
- Click Upload under Banner.
- Browse to your computer and select a banner image.
The image will automatically be uploaded to the registration page and you will be able to see it there. The image must meet the requirements if it does not automatically upload.
A logo can be added to your registration page and will appear on the right side. Please follow these requirements:
- (Alpha/transparency allowed in GIF, JPG/JPEG, and 24-bit PNG)
- 600px by 600px (maximum), 640px by 200px (suggested)
- Maximum file size:
- Click Upload under the Logo section.
- On your computer, you should be able to locate and select the logo you would like to upload.
A preview of the logo will appear on the registration page once it has been uploaded. If it does not appear, please ensure that it complies with the requirements.
- Click Add a speaker under the Speakers section.
- To upload the image, click Upload, navigate to the speaker’s portrait, and click Open.
- There should be no more than 400 characters in the speaker’s biography. Include the speaker’s full name, title, and organization.
- Click Save.
- Adding more speakers to your display can be done by clicking Add another speaker and then repeating steps 1-4.
Up to ten speakers can be provided with information. If you already have three speakers listed, the Add another speaker link will not display if you already have three speakers listed.
As part of the webinar invitation email and the confirmation email sent to attendees, information regarding the speakers is also included.
- It is not possible to include the speaker information in these emails if your account administrator has changed the Invite Attendee Email template or the Registrants Confirmation Email template on the Webinar Settings page. It is the administrator’s responsibility to edit these email templates and use the Restore button in order to show the speaker information in these emails.
- Viewing the registration page on a mobile browser does not display speaker information, only when viewing on a desktop browser.
- Click Change Theme in the Theme section.
- Select one of the predefined themes or click Custom to design your own theme.
- Upon clicking Custom, a dialog box titled Change Theme appears, where you can use the color controller to set your own colors for the Background, Header Text, and Button Color.
- To save your changes, click the Save button.
Post attendee URL
If attendees do not close the launcher window after accessing the webinar via the join link, they will be redirected to the post attendee URL after 10 minutes. An individual webinar’s post-attendee URL is set by following these instructions. It is also possible for you to designate a unique URL for all webinars or all meetings in your account as well. Learn more.
- To edit the Attendee URL, click the Edit button under the Post Attendee URL section.
- Enter the URL where you would like to redirect the attendees.
- Then click the Save button.
Alternatively, you can create a post webinar survey, which will automatically launch following the conclusion of the webinar. If you would like to achieve this, you can either use Zoom’s native survey feature or link to a 3rd party survey.
Social media share description
- Click on the Edit button in the Social Media Share Description section.
- Edit the description of the social media share as follows:
- The description that you would like to appear on Facebook or LinkedIn when the webinar is shared will be entered here.
- If you wish for the banner to be published on Facebook or LinkedIn, please check to see if you would like it to be that way.
- Please click Save.
Changing the language of the registration page
When available, the webinar registration page will be displayed in the language of the registrant’s Zoom profile. If not, the page will be displayed in the language of the user’s browser/operating system. See the Zoom website for information on changing your language.