When users sign in to a Cisco Webex Meetings site, a banner ad can be displayed to them in order to inform them of
On the main page of Webex Meetings, you will find the banner ad positioned to the upper-right corner.
- to https://admin.webex.com, to Services, and then under Meeting, select the Sites option under the Client view.
- When you click Configure Site, you will be able to select the Webex site for which you would like to change the settings.
- Select the Site Options option under the Common Settings section.
- It is recommended to uncheck the box next to Show banner ads in My Webex in the Site Options section.
- Then click the Update button.