As well as processing payments through PayPal, Zoom also accepts Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express. Changing your payment method to PayPal is something you can do through your Zoom web portal at any time.
PayPal will require you to select a valid payment method within the PayPal application in order for you to use it as a payment method. Zoom unfortunately does not support the use of a PayPal balance to complete a transaction.
A guide to switching from Zoom to PayPal as a payment method
- Join Zoom by logging in.
- Select Billing then Account Management from the navigation menu.
- Select the Billing Information tab.
- Click the Edit button next to Payment Method.
- Select PayPal.
- Then click the Save Changes with PayPal button.
- Note: When you click this button, PayPal will ask for a billing agreement.
- To save your changes, click PayPal Save Changes
- Visit the PayPal website.
- Click Agree & Continue after reviewing the PayPal agreement.
- Now you can pay using PayPal.