The Zoom platform is very convenient for use on mobile devices, because you can organize and join conferences from anywhere with Internet access or a Wi-Fi router. Moreover, the smartphone already has a built-in camera, speaker and microphone. To start communicating, you just need to install the appropriate application. Let’s figure out how to download Zoom for free on your phone in Russian .
At the moment, smartphones are being produced running Android and iOS. Moreover, in the second case, these are only various iPhone models, and in the second – devices from many manufacturers (Samsung, Huawei, Honor, Xiaomi, etc.). And for both platforms, the procedure for installing applications is slightly different. So we’ll go over both options in turn.
And at the end of the article, the main nuances of using Zoom will be described, in particular, entering the conference as a participant.
Option # 1: Android smartphones
The installation procedure for mobile devices with Android looks like this:
- Launch the Google Play store ( ” Play Store” ). Its icon is easy to find on the desktop or in the menu of all applications.
- Activate the search form located at the top by clicking on it.
- This will bring up a virtual keyboard. Use it to type Zoom into the text box.
- Check out the results page. The application you need will be there.
- Click on the “Install” option next to its name.
- Give the required permissions if the system asks for it.
- Wait for the download process to finish.
You can also install Zoom on your phone bypassing the “Play Store” via the apk file. This method is extremely useful if your mobile device does not have a Google app store.
Detailed information on it is presented in a separate article. Scroll down to the “Option # 2: APK file” section .
Option # 2: iPhone
On iPhone, the main source of mobile apps is the App Store .Find its icon on the desktop of the device and click on it. Next, tap on the “Search” item at the bottom of the screen to go to the tab of the same name. Activate the text box.The name Zoom should be typed into it . To confirm on the virtual keyboard, press the “Find” key . The result list page will load shortly. The required application will be visible at the very top. Start downloading it and confirm the procedure.It is likely that the system will ask you for your Apple ID password to continue. Type it into the appropriate field and click on the continue button.
Nuances of use
We have already covered how to download the Zoom video conferencing app for Android and iOS for free. It’s time to move on to using it. And the key point is connecting to various conferences. To do this, the user does not even need to create an account on the Zoom platform.
There are two ways to enter an online conversation:
- Open the resulting invitation link in a browser, agree to launch the Zoom application and enter your name.
- In the main window, tap on “Enter the conference” , enter the connection identifier and the visible name.
- And on the next page – the password, if enabled by the organizer.
But creating an online conversation will be released only after registering with Zoom . Then log in to your account and complete the setup. For this:
- Tap on the “Login” button .
- Enter your email and password and confirm authorization.
- Close welcome messages.
- Click New Meeting .
- Confirm its launch.
- Set everything up and invite other members.
People also ask
How do you download Zoom on Android?
Is Zoom app available for Android?
Which Zoom app do I download?
How can I download Zoom for free?
How do I see everyone on Zoom?
How do I install Google Play on my Android phone?
Is Zoom compatible with Samsung?
How do I join a zoom meeting for the first time?
Can I install Zoom on Android TV?
How do I fix this app is not compatible with this device?
How do you download on Android?
Can I join a zoom meeting without the app?
Why is Zoom not compatible with my device?
How do you upgrade your Android version?
How do I activate zoom app?
How do I make my device compatible?
How do I download an app not available in my country android?
How do I make Android apps compatible with all devices?