You can livestream your meetings on Facebook, Workplace by Facebook, YouTube, or a Custom Live Streaming Service by enabling Allow livestreaming of meetings.
Prerequisites for livestreaming meetings
- Account owner or admin privileges
- Pro, Business, or Enterprise account
- Licensed user
How to enable Allow livestreaming of meetings
The following steps must be followed to allow users to live stream meetings in the account:
- To access the Zoom website, you must first sign in.
- Click Account Management at the top of the Zoom website, then click Account Settings on the Zoom website.
- Select the Meetings tab on the Zoom website.
- You can enable livestreaming of meetings by clicking the Allow livestreaming of meetings toggle under In Meeting (Advanced).
- Verify the changes by clicking Enable.
- If you want your users to be able to stream meetings to a specific streaming service, check the box next to each service.
- Click on the lock icon and confirm the setting by clicking Lock to confirm it. (Optional) If you wish to make this setting mandatory for all users in your account, click on the lock icon.
You will find that Group Management has been renamed to Groups if you created a new Zoom account sometime after the 21st of August 2018; or, if you enabled the New Admin Experience on your account.
For a group of users to be able to livestream meetings:
- Zoom’s web portal can be accessed by signing in.
- Choose User Management and then Group Management from the navigation menu.
- From the list, choose the appropriate group.
- Then click Meetings in the left-hand menu.
- The switch Toggle livestreaming of meetings under In Meeting (Advanced) needs to be enabled before live streaming is enabled.
- Verify the change by clicking Enable if a verification dialog appears.
- You can allow users in the group to livestream meetings by selecting the check box next to each streaming service.
- The lock icon appears on the right hand side of the block, and you will need to click the lock icon to confirm this setting. If you want this setting to be mandatory for all users in the group, click the lock icon.
If you wish to livestream meetings for your own use, please follow these steps:
- Enter the Zoom website and sign in with your account information.
- Select Settings from the menu.
- Select Meetings.
- The livestreaming of meetings can be enabled by clicking the Allow livestreaming of meetings toggle under the In Meeting (Advanced) section.
- To confirm, click Enable in the verification dialog box.
- If you would like to livestream meetings to various streaming services, check the boxes next to each.
- It is locked at the account or group level if the option is grayed out. The Zoom admin needs to be contacted.