Zoom Phone Appliances can be set to operate in power saving mode after business hours by account owners and administrators.
- It is impossible to set the device operation time for each Zoom Phone Appliance individually as it is set at the Device Management account level only.
- Click here for more information.
Prerequisites for enabling device operation time for Zoom Phone Appliances
- Ownership or administrative privileges
- Zoom Phone devices
- Edit account settings by logging in as an admin on the Zoom web portal.
- Select Device Management from the navigation panel.
- On the Account Settings page, click the Edit button.
- Make sure Zoom Phone Appliance operating time is enabled.
- You can enable it by clicking the toggle. Verify the changes by clicking Enable if a verification dialog appears.
- Click the OK button after setting your start and end time in the Set the operation time for your devices box.
- Select which days you would like your devices to operate.
- Click Lock to confirm the setting, then click the lock icon if you’d like this setting to be mandatory for your entire account.