Admins and account owners can disable the tracking pixels feature for webinars in their account settings. The tracking pixels feature may be disabled at the group or account level. This tracking pixel is used to measure the number of users who visit the webinar registration page and successfully register for the webinar. The tracking pixel can be included in the webinar registration process if the user chooses this option.
Prerequisites for enabling/disabling webinar tracking pixel
- Adding Zoom Webinar to Zoom
- for Account Owners or Admins
For all users on the account, enable the webinar tracking pixel:
- As an administrator, you can edit the account settings on Zoom by logging into the Zoom web portal.
- Click Account Management and then Account Settings in the navigation panel.
- In the group name list, click the meeting tab, then click the appropriate group name.
- To enable or disable Tracking Pixel – Webinar, you need to click the toggle switch underneath Schedule Meeting.
- In the event that a verification dialog appears, click Enable or Disable to verify that the change has been made.
- The option is grayed out if it has been locked at an administrator level and should be changed at that level if it is grayed out.
- (Optional) If you want to make this setting mandatory for all users in your account, you just need to click the lock icon, and then confirm the setting by clicking Lock.
After August 21, 2021, or if New Admin Experience is enabled on your Zoom account, the Group Management page has been renamed to Groups for those of you who signed up for a new account after that date.
In order to enable webinar tracking pixels for a group of users, follow these steps:
- If you are an administrator with the right to edit groups, then please log in to the Zoom web portal.
- Navigate to User Management, then select Group Management in the navigation panel.
- From the dropdown menu, select the relevant group name, then select the Meeting tab.
- To enable or disable Tracking Pixel – Webinar, click the toggle under Schedule Meeting.
- Verify that the change has been made by clicking Enable or Disable if a verification dialog appears.
- Grayed out options have been locked at the account level, so they must be changed there.
- Click the lock icon if you want to make this setting mandatory for all users in the group. When you have completed the process, click Lock to confirm the setting.