By default, users are permitted to sign in to Zoom from unmanaged Zoom Phone appliances, but account owners and admins can block them.
- Zoom Phone Appliances for which users are permitted to sign in are set only at the Device Management account level, cannot be set individually for each device, and cannot be locked.
- See Zoom Device Management for more information.
- Admin privileges or account owner
- Status for Zoom Appliances
How to enable or disable sign-ins from appliances
Activate the following to prevent users from logging into unmanaged Zoom Phone Appliances:
- Zoom’s web portal needs to be logged in as an admin with permission to edit account settings.
- Go to the Device Management tab and click the Device List link.
- Click the Account Settings link in the upper-right corner.
- Users may be able to access unmanaged Zoom Phone Appliances by enabling or disabling Allow users to sign-in.
- You may disable it by clicking the toggle. Verify the change by clicking Disable.