When your next scheduled meeting is about to begin, Zoom Rooms’ controller and display will notify you. On the controller, a reminder will appear 10 minutes before the next scheduled meeting. A meeting can be started by tapping Start or dismissed by tapping Dismiss to return to the controls. Whenever the scheduled time has not been met, the reminder will turn red.
Prerequisites for enabling the upcoming meeting reminder
- Zoom Rooms license
- Role with access to Zoom Rooms on the web portal
How to enable the upcoming meeting reminder for Zoom Rooms
- Log in to Zoom’s web portal.
- Navigate to Zoom Rooms.
- Location hierarchy can be used to enable this setting for specific rooms or locations. In Account Settings, you can enable it globally.
- Go to Meetings.
- Select On for Upcoming Meetings.
- Click Save to decide where and when the reminder will appear.
- (Optional) Click the lock icon to make the Upcoming meeting reminder mandatory for all rooms.