Seeing a presenter with an accompanying presentation can help the meeting participants to stay focused and provide a more positive experience in the meeting. In addition to that, the presenter can also use visual cues along the way to guide the audience along the way through an interactive presentation, helping to reduce information overload while providing the audience with guidance along the way.
It is possible to start using presenter mode the next time you are interested in presenting as a part of a Teams meeting to make it more engaging and integral by sharing content from your screen, side-by-side, or report instead of presenting only the portion of your presentation that is visible in the window.
A few examples will demonstrate how an audience would view each presenter mode as it appears in the following example:
Presentation mode that stands out from the crowd
Presenter mode with side-by-side presenters
Mode of presentation for reporters
Use a presenter mode
- If you want to see meeting presenter modes and other options after your meeting starts, select the Share content menu item at the upper-right corner of Teams.
Options and modes for meeting presenters
- There are several modes that you can choose from under Presenter mode. Ensure that you have turned on your camera as well as your microphone.
- You can choose a background image for the presentation by selecting the Customize button before starting the presentation.
- It is important to choose the right window or screen on your computer or device for your presentation in order to start.
- The presenter toolbar will appear briefly at the top of your screen at the beginning of your presentation. In order to give your presentation a unique personality, this tool has different modes of presentation. You can toggle between them on the fly, give control over to another person, and put computer sounds inside of it.It is possible to re-appear the toolbar again by simply moving your pointer next to where it appeared for the first time on the screen.n the screen to make it appear again.
Toolbar for presenting
More things to know
- The presenter toolbar can be found to the right of the screen sharing controls on the bottom of the screen sharing window, and a button called Stop sharing can be found there as well.
More things to know
- Only the desktop version of Teams has interactive presenter modes that can be used.
- In the case of using Teams from your mobile device or web browser, the presenter’s video will appear separately for all attendees utilizing your mobile device or web browser version of Teams, and the presentation will appear in a shared window or screen.
- The interactive presenter mode of the software allows you to have a small picture-in-picture window appear in the middle of the screen to give you an idea of what your audience is looking at as they watch the presentation. I would recommend restarting the presenter mode if you wish to use this window again after closing the presenter mode.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you engage audience on Microsoft teams?
- Build your slides by using builds. …
- Show a short clip of a video that you have made. …
- The website should be shown. …
- Consider following up on the ideas that have been generated. …
- Participants will be asked to participate in a poll. …
- Chat is a useful feature that you can use. …
- Analyze the impact of the changes you have made. …
- Don’t share your slides with anyone else.
Is there a presenter mode in Teams?
What does to presenter mean on Microsoft teams?
How do you give a good presentation to a team?
- Turn on Presenter View if you would like to view the presentation. In Teams meetings, we are able to view our notes easily and quickly, and every once in a while you might find yourself wanting to take a peek at your notes and it is easy to do so. …
- Do you have a limited bandwidth? Upload your PowerPoint presentation to the web and share it with others. …
- You can use your phone as a webcam or partner if you choose to use it as a webcam if you choose to use it as a companion. …
- Audio from the system can be shared with other users.