There are a lot of crashes that occur when the Zoom program is running on a computer. Unfortunately, everyone can face them, even when starting up, logging into an account, or when connecting to a conference. Zoom error 403 refers to one such problem. In this article, you will learn why it occurs and how to deal with it.
There is no exact information on the official website of the developers regarding this failure. This means that it belongs to not very common. But according to information from users, it is related to the Internet connection. For some reason, the server cannot connect to the computer to use when logging into the account or when connecting to a video conference.
What should you do in such a situation? To begin with, we will give some general recommendations:
- Restart your computer first. As a rule, this action will remove any glitches in the Zoom program.
- Another effective solution is to suspend the anti-virus protection, which can interfere with the correct connection.
- It also makes sense to temporarily deactivate other programs that control the Inteservices, third-party firewalls, etc.).
Typically, one of these actions will resolve the 403 error appearing in Zoom. But it is possible that they will not help. And here there are only two extreme methods left: a complete reinstallation of the program and contacting technical support with a request for help. Let’s examine each of them in more detail.
First, delete the current copy of Zoom. This is done as follows:
- With the key combination Win + Rcall the Run tool . Just press them at the same time on your keyboard.
- Now run the control command by typing it in the text box and clicking OK .
- In a new window, run the tool called “Programs and Features” . If it is absent, then select the display of elements by icons in the upper right corner.
- Scroll down the list of all programs until you find the Zoom column .
- Click on it with the right mouse button.
- Select a delete item.
- Wait for the process to finish.
- Download the latest version of the program from the official website
- Open the resulting file.
The zoom will be automatically set.
Contacting technical support
If even reinstalling the program did not help, then the problem, most likely, cannot be solved on its own. So, it’s time to contact technical support. Within a day, specialists will answer your request, if they are not too busy. It is important to describe in detail the circumstances of the error in a special form. Details on how Zoom’s technical support works can be found here .