In a brief duration of two minutes or less, this instructional guide will elucidate the process of configuring keywords to get notifications pertaining to subjects of personal interest inside the channels that one has been a member of.
Maintain diligent oversight of the projects in which you are engaged and receive timely notifications anytime discussions pertaining to ‘project xyz’ (or ‘puppies!’) arise inside your Slack workplace.
Please on with the task at hand.
To access your profile settings, locate and choose your profile image located in the upper right corner of the desktop interface.
To access your notification options, please navigate to the menu and choose the “Preferences” option.
Please input the desired words or phrases in the section labeled “My keywords” for which you wish to get notifications. Configuring keyword settings in Slack notification options.
Upon the occurrence of a keyword usage inside a channel in which you are a participant, a notification will be delivered to you, accompanied with the visual highlighting of the specific keyword in a shade of yellow. Here is an illustrative instance of how it may be presented: Receiving notifications upon receipt of a message from a team member within a designated channel pertaining to a project named “Unicorn.”
- How To Read Slack Data Exports
- Import Data From One Slack Workspace To Another
- FAQ: Import data from one Slack workspace to another
- Move Data To Slack Using A CSV ) Or Text File
- Slack Enterprise Key Management
- Create And Manage Legal Holds in Slack
- Data residency for Slack
- Understand the data in your Slack analytics dashboard
- Manage Permissions For The Slack Analytics Dashboard
- View Message Slack Activity