You will not have any trouble getting an account for the Webex site up and operating. It will only take a few minutes for you to log in to your Webex account, configure your service, and install either the Webex Meetings desktop software or the Webex Productivity Tools.
Getting started with the Webex Meetings Suite
You will need in order to get started with the Webex Meetings Suite.
- An administrator username on your organization’s Webex server.
- The Uniform Resource Locator (URL) of your Webex application.
- Your username and passcode for using Webex.
Your Webex URL is included in the email message of greeting that you will receive from the administrator of this site. Please go to the given URL to log in to your Webex account. From that location, it will be simple for you to connect with anyone, anywhere in the world, either online, over the phone, or at your computer.
There is a possibility that the “Welcome” notification you receive will also contain a link that will allow you to set up a password for your account. Choose the Create Password option when prompted to generate a password for your account.
If your Webex site utilizes Single-check-On (SSO), you should check in using the credentials provided by SSO.
Sign in to your Webex site
The URL of the site, your username, and a link to create your password are all included in the greeting email that is sent to you. You will need to use those credentials to sign in to your Webex site if your site employs single sign-on (SSO).
- Visit your Webex URL.
- Choose to Sign in.
- When prompted, type in your identity and password, and then select “Si.”
Set up your service
When you host or attend a meeting or session using Webex Meetings Suite, all of the products in the suite are automatically configured for you. Before the conference or session, setting them up on Windows or Mac will allow you to save time setting them up.
- Go to the URL of your Webex site and login in to access your Webex account.
- Select the option that corresponds to the service that you want to set up in order to get started.
- For instance, to organize a meeting, select the option labeled “Webex Meetings” in Webex.
- To access the middle of the screen, first expand the Set Up node in the navigation tree.
- To set up a meeting, for instance, select the “Set Up” menu option and then “Meetings.”
- Choose Set Up, and then click the OK button.
Install the Webex desktop app or Webex Productivity Tools
Your site administrator has the ability to configure Webex so that the desktop app or Webex Productivity Tools are automatically downloaded onto your computer the first time you sign in. If not, we strongly suggest that you retrieve it from the Webex site that you are using.
- You can log in to your account by going to the URL for your Webex site and entering your credentials.
- Choose either the Webex Meetings Desktop App or the Webex Productivity Tools, then choose your operating system from the drop-down menu on the Downloads screen. (Windows or Mac).
- Select Download.
- Choose to Save the File.
- Select Save after you have navigated to the location where you want to save the installation file and then press Enter.
- Launch the folder in which the installation file was stored, and then double-click the installation file to begin the installation.
- To install, just follow the instructions that appear on the screen.