Zoom Device Management (ZDM) was originally designed for the use of managing Zoom Room hardware only. However, the tool now offers additional remote functionality on the same Zoom web portal to manage ZR devices. Zoom Device Manager (ZDM) is an application which allows you to manage your Zoom Rooms, your Zoom Devices and your Zoom Clients without having to be involved physically with each device or a technical expert in managing them.
When it comes to Apple and Windows ZR devices, there is a standard process for enrolling them in MDM. Zoom Clients on the other hand can be enrolled as a group. It is not necessary to go through any pre-enrollment or enrollment process in order to use ZR Appliances. ZR Appliances are out-of-the-box supported by ZDM. ZDM for ZR is based on the MDM technology of the ZR platform for Apple and Windows. The ZDM device management tool does not require that you configure groups, policies, or profiles, unlike traditional MDM tools.
Zoom Device Manager (ZDM) offers centralized room and device management capabilities and support for remote Zoom Rooms, as well as easy use. You will automatically download the Zoom Rooms app after you enroll, if necessary. After that, you can upgrade your device directly from Zoom’s website whenever you want. Both firmware and apps can be upgraded in ZDM. Patches for Windows can be chosen for installation. Turn your iPad into autonomous single app mode (ASAM) in order to install patches for Windows. Before the devices are delivered, you can even assign them to their specific Zoom Room before they are shipped, so that once they are installed, they are already signed in and ready for meeting as soon as they are installed. For more information about getting started and for a full listing of features, please review the articles below.
Using ZDM to update your devices is recommended only after testing patches for your operating system.
- ZDM for iPads – Getting Started
- Enabling Auto Sign-In
- For iPads with a Third Party Mobile Device Management
- Application Remotely upgrading Zoom Rooms
- Zoom Rooms MDM and ASAM (Autonomous Single App Mode)
- Zoom Rooms can be operated independently as a single app with a third-party MDM
- Application. Read on to learn how to set up your iPad for “Supervised Mode.”
- Here’s how to rename a Zoom Room using Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Here’s a list of iPad ZDM FAQs
- ZDM for Mac: Getting Started
- – Enabling Auto Sign-in
- Upgrade Zoom Rooms remotely
- MDM: Renaming Zoom Rooms
- How to get started with ZDM for Windows
- By enabling auto-login
- And remotely upgrading Zoom Rooms
- In a way that manages Windows System Updates with the ZDM
- Utility and also upgrade firmware on the DTEN
- Windows Operating System FAQs: DTEN D7
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Windows ZDM
- Beginner’s Guide to ZDM for Appliances
- Appliances: Remotely upgrading Zoom Rooms
- Setting up Auto-Login
- Management of Zoom devices for Zoom clients