The Zoom Rooms Appliances simplify the process of scaling, deploying, and managing Zoom Rooms. There are other ways to configure Zoom Rooms as well. Get to know licensing, configuration options, and setup for Zoom Rooms if you are a new user.
There may be features not yet available for Zoom Room Appliances due to a still-under-development status. Compare Zoom Room configurations by comparing features.
This article covers:
- How to setup Neat devices
- How to setup Poly devices
- General setup assistance
Prerequisites for setting up Zoom Rooms Appliances
- License for Zoom Rooms
- Zoom Rooms on the web portal role which has access to Zoom Rooms
- Via the Zoom Rooms appliance device which is compatible with Zoom Rooms
How to setup Neat devices
- Guides for mounting
- the Neat Bar and Neat Pad
How to setup Poly devices
- How to set up Poly Studio X30
- And Poly Studio X50
- In conjunction with Poly TC8
- Zoom Rooms paired with Poly TC8
Note: Zoom must be selected as the conferencing provider on the device for use with Zoom. Please refer to your device’s administrator guide if you need assistance setting up or changing the conferencing provider for your Poly Studio.
General setup assistance
- The ZOOM Rooms deployment guide
- Get Started with ZDM for Appliances
- Configuring Alexa with Zoom Room Appliances