A Windows PC with a touchscreen can be installed with Zoom Rooms software, and any iPad or Android device can be used to start or join a meeting. A whiteboard is also included with Zoom Rooms for Touch. A whiteboard session can be started, and other people can join a meeting to view and comment on it.
- 5.3.0 or greater of Zoom Rooms for Windows
- Running on Windows 8.1 or later
- Should have touch drivers installed on the computer
- Dual monitors or a single touchscreen monitor
- Zoom for Home compatible device
The Home screen of Zoom Rooms for Touch includes the controls you need for starting or joining a meeting, as well as a direct link to the whiteboard, as well as instructions for sharing your screen with others using Zoom Rooms. Rooms linked to calendar resources have meeting schedules available on their Home screen. You can start Zoom meetings with the START button if the meeting list includes these meetings. The integrated meeting controller is also accessible after you start a meeting.
Zoom Rooms for Touch features can be found in the following articles:
- Joining or starting a meeting
- In Zoom Rooms for Touch with the whiteboard
- Interfaces can be controlled directly in the meeting
- By the users Zoom Rooms for Touch and Dual Monitor Setup
- How to disable the touch functionality on the screen