The transfer of the zoom meetings, cloud recordings, and the webinar is possible to another user after deleting the user to which they belong. It helps in the transfer of the meeting to cloud recordings and webinars to the same zoom user. Also, you can assign a particular user for further data transfer.
Further, consider that both the user should be a member of the same zoom account. The zoom user would also be required to have a licensed pro with which he can transfer webinars and clouding recordings.
Remember, Even without deleting a user, it is possible for transferring the webinars and meetings with the scheduling privilege. It is available for licensed users from the same zoom account. The zoom contact support team can anytime help you with transferring meetings, cloud recordings, and meetings.
Preconditions for transferring meetings, webinars, and cloud recordings.
- When it’s the admin user, then account owner access is mandatory.
- When the user is a member, then feature of admin access and account owner.
- The two users should be from the same account.
- For transferring cloud recordings, it should be a new license user.
- For the transfer of webinars, it should be a new license user with the webinar add-ons.
At first, for deleting the user from the role of admin, you have to demote him to the member status. The zoom official page will reveal to you how to change the admin status to member. Now follow the steps:
Step 1. In the zoom web portal, sign in as an admin. It is with the admin role then you can avail yourself of the editing privileges.
Step 2. Go to the navigation panel. And there tap on user management followed by users.
Step 3. Then find the user that you wish to transfer or remove his data from.
Then just tap on the eclipses, located in the right direction of their name and nearer to the edit option.
Step 4. Tap on delete.
Step 5. Just go through the data type who are thinking to transfer:
- All upcoming webinars. With this option, all your routine webinars will get transferred. The receiving users will have a webinar license assigned for their profile. They can use it before viewing the webinars.
- All cloud recording files. Every cloud recording file will get transferred. The receiving users should have the license before viewing the cloud recordings.
- All upcoming meetings. Every scheduled meeting other than the scheduled meetings for the user PMI would get transferred.
Step 6. Input the user’s email ID, whom you want to shift for the chosen data.
Step 7. Tap on the delete.
All credit- zoom.us