As the administrator of the site, it is up to you to determine whether or not the meeting and event links are accessible to attendees from within meetings hosted on your Webex site. By making it more difficult for attendees to copy and share the links, which are hidden within meetings, we reduce the likelihood that attendees will invite uninvited guests. It does not prevent attendees from copying and distributing meeting links that are contained within their email invitations.
- After successfully logging into Webex Administration, navigate to Configuration > Common Site Settings > Options.
- Scroll down until you reach the section labeled Security Options > Other, and then select the box next to the “Hide meeting link from attendee view within meetings” option. By default, this option is not selected for use.
When the Meeting Info window, the More Options menu, and the Meeting menu are all hidden, the option to Copy Meeting Link is blocked for attendees of the meeting in all three locations. Even while the meeting is in progress, hosts can still share meeting links with attendees.
- Beginning in the customer view of https://admin.webex.com/, navigate to the Services menu and then pick Meeting.
- Determine which of your Webex sites needs to be updated and select it.
- Navigate to the Configure Site menu, then select Common Settings, followed by Site Options.
- Check Within meetings (Meetings and Events), conceal the link to the meeting from the view of attendees. By default, this option is not selected for use.
If you choose to hide the Copy Meeting Link option, it will no longer be available for participants to select in the Meeting Info window, the More Options menu, or the Meeting menu. Even while the meeting is in progress, hosts can still share meeting links with attendees.