- Log into your account and sign in.
- Select Caller ID from the Manage features section of the screen.
- On the left side of the screen, there is a toggle button that can be used to turn on or off Caller Identification.
- Changing your Caller ID number is as easy as clicking Edit next to your number and making the necessary changes.
Choose the Skype Number or mobile number that you wish to use for your caller identification from the drop-down list displayed and click Save Settings to change the number to that which you previously used.
For instance, if you want to change your caller identification number to a new mobile number:
- Enter a new number by clicking on the enter a new number button.
- By clicking the drop-down menu located at the top of the page, you can select your country.
- The first step is to fill out the text box with your mobile number and click the Verify number button.
- The confirmation code will be sent to your phone via SMS text message as soon as you place your order. There is a field that needs to be filled in with this code.
- Then click the Verify button.
- It should take 24 hours for your Caller ID to be activated if you entered the code correctly. Once you enter the code correctly, you will see a confirmation message.
The activation of your caller identification may take up to 24 hours for it to take effect. When caller identification is activated, you will receive a text message confirming it.
Caller identification might not work if you are not in a country in which it is available or you might not be able to use it because it isn’t currently supported by the local telecommunication provider in the country you are trying to contact.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I turn off Caller ID on Skype?
Is Live included in Skype ID?
How do I know my Caller ID?
Can I change my Skype name live?
Can I delete my Skype account?
Is Skype account same as Microsoft account?
All images and contents credit goes to supportskype.com