From your profile, you will be able to view your Skype Credit balance and purchase history. Ensure that you are logged into the right Skype account before you start the installation process.
What do you want to do?
The balance of my Skype Credit would like to be viewed
Skype for Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, and Android 6.0+
- You will be able to sign in to your Skype account once you sign in
- Make sure that your profile picture is selected.
- Under Skype to Phone, you can see your Skype Credit balance at any time.
Android 4.0.4 – 5.1
- Tap the Menu button when you are in the Chats screen.
- If you would like to view the balance of your Skype Credit, simply tap My profile.
It would be helpful if I could view the history of my Skype purchases
If you would like to view your purchase history, please follow these steps:
- Access your account by logging in.
- You can view your active subscriptions by clicking the Purchase history link at the bottom of the Account details page, which is located at the bottom of the page.
What details are shown in my purchase history?
Purchased by – This is the name of the person who made the order (it will be your Skype name).
Transaction date – This refers to the date and time of the order when it was placed
Payment method – tell us how the payment was made (for example: credit card, PayPal, or Skype credit) and why it was chosen.
Status – This shows the status of the order in terms of whether it has been delivered or not
Items in this order – what products have been purchased as part of this order?
There is something else I would like to do instead of this
Learn how to download your monthly statement.
It is possible to download a VAT invoice in some European countries.
Your purchase history includes purchases made using Skype Credit and certain Skype Number purchases, but you are not able to print an invoice for purchases that were made using Skype Credit.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I manage my Skype subscription?
If you would like to change a subscription within your Skype account profile, go to your profile page and select Manage. Using this page, you will be able to view your payment history and subscriptions, as well as change your payment method.
How do I check my Skype account?
Where can I find my Skype ID?
- On the device you are using, open the Skype application.
- Click on the profile picture that you would like to use.
- Your Skype profile will display both your Skype name and the Microsoft account you are currently signed into, both of which are displayed in your profile once you select Skype profile.
Why did I get charged for Skype?
If you have previously purchased Skype Credit, it is possible that your account has been set up with automatic recharging. You can set your credit to auto-recharge when it falls below a certain amount, so that you will never run out of credit. It is possible for you to disable Auto-recharge in your account if you no longer wish to top up your Skype Credit on a regular basis.
How do I cancel a Skype subscription and get a refund?
How do I get a Skype refund?
- Here is a link that will take you to your Skype profile page where you can sign in.
- If you want to request a refund for an order you have made in the past, select it from your purchase history.
- You will then be able to select the button for Refund.
- You will automatically receive a refund to the same credit card you used to make the purchase when you select the Confirm Refund button.
How do I check my Skype login history?
To send a message to one of your Skype contacts, go to the messaging field of that contact. Send the command “/showplaces” as a message to your friends by typing it in the search field. The following is a list of the endpoints you have logged in to on a Skype application where you have logged in. This is to ensure that you are logged out of the other device as well.
All images and contents credit goes to supportskype.com