Deactivating caller identification is as easy as following these steps:
- Sign in to your account.
- Click on Caller ID in the Manage features section of the page.
To ensure that the link is displayed in the caller identity settings page, go to the settings page of the caller identification service and ensure that it appears there.
- To deactivate the caller identification, click the Deactivate button.
When you make a Skype call from a mobile phone or a landline, no number will be displayed when you make the call.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can people on Skype see my number?
How does a Skype call show up on Caller ID?
- Sign in to your Skype account.
- Enter your mobile number under the “Caller ID” tab in the bottom right corner of the screen. In this way, you will be able to identify your phone number when you make a call from Skype, so that when you make a call you can see it.
- You will receive a text message from us to confirm your Caller ID and to set it up.
Where is Skype ID located?
Is it safe to share Skype ID?
How do I edit my Skype name?
- As soon as you have launched the Skype app, it will automatically launch once you have clicked on it.
- The Skype profile image or the Skype display name can be selected in the upper-left corner of the screen, located at the bottom of the screen.
- You can find your Skype profile by going to the profile page and clicking on it.
- You can add a new name to the account by clicking on the Edit Pencil icon and typing in the new name you would like to add.
- A checkmark or an Enter key can be found to the left of the text box that is located in the middle of the box. Press the Enter key or select this option.
All images and contents credit goes to supportskype.com