With Zoom, you can share content on a H.323 device using the H.239 ITU standard, and SIP devices can share content using BFCP. By using dual monitors, you can view both a video stream and a content stream through your H.323 or SIP device. H.239 and BFCP By default, H.239 and BFCP are enabled. You can toggle these settings by following the instructions below.
How to enable dual screen mode (H.239 or BFCP)
Before you can use the Cloud Room Connector, you must enable H.239 or BFCP in your device settings.
Sending content from H.323 or BFCP endpoint
- Share content by plugging your computer (or another device) into the H.323 or BFCP device.
Receiving content on H.323 or BFCP endpoint
- Content will appear on a single screen
- Content and video will be displayed on two screens by default. To disable it, follow these steps:
- You can access the menu by pressing the DTMF code “1”.
- If you want additional options, you should press “0”.
- Press “1” to toggle H.239 or BFCP for dual-screen.
Note: In order to receive dual screen content, your H.323 endpoint should be publicly accessible or configured with 1:1 NAT. NAT may prevent H.239 from working for some H323 devices.
Pressing DTMF “1” brings up the menu below.
Pressing DTMF “0” will display the menu below.
Please see Network Firewall Settings for CRC for information about network configuration.