In the event that a prepaid card or voucher has been purchased at a retail store, Skype does not provide a refund.
Depending on the store policy, you may be able to return the prepaid card or voucher to the retail store where you bought it, in which case they may be able to issue you with a refund based on their store policy.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get my money back from Skype?
How do I get a Skype refund?
- If you would like to access the profile page of your Skype account, please use this link.
- If you want to request a refund for an order you have made in the past, select it from your purchase history.
- Click on the Refund button to begin the refund process.
- Please click on the Confirm Refund button and we will automatically refund your payment to the same payment method that was used at the time of the purchase.
How do I cancel a Skype purchase?
How do I cancel or change my Skype subscription?
- You can cancel a subscription by going to the profile page of your Skype account and selecting the Manage option for the subscription.
- Click on the Cancel subscription button.
- To confirm your cancellation of your subscription, please select the reason you wish to cancel the subscription, and then choose Cancel subscription.
How do I redeem Skype voucher?
Make sure you are logged into your account. When you are in the Account details section, click on the Billing and payments tab, and then select Redeem voucher. If you are using a prepaid card, please enter the PIN code hidden under the scratch-off area on the back of the card, or the unique number from the voucher receipt. Click the “I agree to the Skype terms of service” checkbox, and then click “Redeem”.
How can I see my Skype purchase history?
You will need to sign in to your account. Under the Billing & payments section, scroll down to the Account details section, and select Purchase history under the Billing section.
How long is Skype Credit valid?
A user’s credit will be automatically deactivated if they do not use their credit within the last 180 days.
How do I transfer Skype Credit to Paypal?
Skype Credits cannot be transferred to Paypal because it is not possible for us to do so. The good news is that you are now able to transfer Skype Credits between Skype accounts. In order to find out more information, please follow the link below: Click here for more information
All images and contents credit goes to supportskype.com