How do I get rid of Skype message reaction?
How do you add a reaction to Skype?
- Click the smiley face next to a message if you wish to smile when you receive it. …
- A mobile device allows you to choose more reactions by simply swiping left or right; however, a desktop computer allows you to select them by clicking the arrows to the left or right.
- When you select an emoticon, it will automatically be sent to the recipient.
How do you reply to a Skype message?
- You will need to open Skype in order to use it.
- Select Recent from the drop-down menu.
- The conversation can be accessed by clicking on it.
- The message can be selected by right-clicking it.
- You have the option of replying to the message or quoting it.
- Enter your reply in the text box provided.
- You can send the message by clicking on the send button.
All images and contents credit goes to support.skype.com