A Meeting ID is assigned to each and every meeting that is scheduled. It should be noted that the join instructions are automatically inserted into the calendar invitation if you export the meeting to your calendar.
It will not be possible to make edits to a meeting that is already in progress. The changes are only going to take effect as soon as the meeting is ended and restarted.
About Meeting ID:
- After you schedule your meeting, you can start it at any time.
- Meeting IDs for nonrecurring meetings expire 30 days after they are scheduled, or 30 days after they are last started. The same meeting ID can also be re-started within 30 days.
- On its last occurrence, a recurring meeting ID expires 365 days after it is created. However, the meeting ID can be used for future occurrences.
Reschedule a meeting:
- Whenever you need to change the date or time of a meeting, you can simply update your schedule on your calendar.
- If the rescheduled date is more than 30 days away for a meeting that is not recurring, then it is not necessary to update the meeting on the Zoom scheduler.
Adding or deleting invitation attendees:
- To add or remove attendees from your schedule you can do so by going to the To: or Add Guests section of the calendar.
- You will not need to update the Zoom scheduler after making changes to attendance.
Edit your scheduled meeting on the Zoom client:
- Click on Meetings, Upcoming tab, find and select the meeting, then click Edit.
- You can use it to update the scheduled time, however this is not necessary as the meeting can be started at any time as long as it available to edit.