On the account, there are two billing contacts:
- Bill to:
- Whoever pays the subscription is this contact
- Sold to:
- In most cases, this contact is the account owner, who is mainly in charge of using the subscription.
The bill to and sold to contacts of the same order can be the same, and the payment and invoice notifications will be sent to both contacts.
- Billing permissions are granted to account owners, administrators, or other roles
- Register on Zoom’s web portal.
- Select Billing from Account Management.
- Click on Billing Information.
- Select the contacts to be updated and click Edit.
- Make any necessary changes.
- Adding additional email addresses to receive notifications of invoice postings is possible in the Additional Email Addresses section. All notifications regarding new invoices will be sent to the listed email addresses, while all billing-related notifications will be sent to the Billing Contact and Sold To Contact.
- Click the Save Changes button.
In the case that you would like to change the billing address associated with your credit card, you can do so by going to the Payment Method section and following the instructions on how to change your payment method.