- Visit the Skype My Account page by signing in with your Skype username and password.
- You can select Payment methods by scrolling down the page and selecting Account details (Billing and Payments) at the bottom of the page.Note: In some cases, if you are using an iPhone or iPad and do not see the payment methods option, you may have to clear the history and cookies on your device and re-sign in to use your device.
- The following payment methods are available from Payments:
To delete a payment method: Choose Delete next to the payment method you would like to remove, and then on the confirmation page, select Delete to remove the payment method.
It is possible to remove a credit card that has been used to purchase Skype Credit, but it is not possible to remove a credit card that is being used to make recurring payments (such as recurring subscriptions or auto-recharge). It is cancel the recurring payment as soon asthat you
It is not possible to delete PayPal as a payment method from your account.
How do I change the payment method for a recurring payment in Skype?
Learn how to manage your payment information in Skype for iPhone or iPad if you use that application.
Your calling subscription can be changed by changing the method of payment as follows:
- Select the subscription for which you want to change the payment method from the list under your profile picture.
- Make sure you select Change payment method from the drop-down menu.
Changing your Skype Number subscription payment method is as simple as following these steps:
- Choose Skype Number subscription from the Manage features section on the left hand side of the screen.
- Select the Settings option under your Skype Number.
- If you wish to change your payment method, click Change payment method.
- If you would like to change your payment method, please select Update (or Save). You can add a new payment method to your account if you do not already have
Your credit card information, as well as other billing information, is stored in compliance with the highest standards of security and safety set by the credit card PCI Data Security Standard (DSS). In order to ensure the privacy and security of its customers, Skype follows these regulations.ensure your information is protected. Moreover, Skype conforms to the
The content of external websites is not the responsibility of Skype.
Why is my credit card information automatically updated in my Skype account?
If yourcredit card information is already available in your Skype account, it is because your card provider has provided us with an update about the change in your payment method.
Using Skype, you can automatically update youror both at the same time. When your credit card number is lost or expires, these programs prevent the auto-renewal of your subscriptions from being interrupted.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you delete a payment method on Skype?
to skype.com and log in to your account. the bottom of the page, scroll down to the Payment details section and select Stored payment details from the Billing and Payments section. If you want to remove a payment method, you need to click Delete next to that payment method, and then you need to click Delete on the confirmation page.
How do I activate Skype credit?
Ensure that you are logged into your account. Please select the Reactivate Credit option. Please be aware that if you are using your iPhone or iPad and the Reactivate Credit option does not appear, then you might need to clear your device’s history and cookies and try signing in again ifproblem.
How can I pay for Skype without a credit card?
If you don’t want to use a credit or debit card for payments when you buy Skype products, you can use a paysafecard instead. In addition to being available at thousands of retailers around the world, Paysafecard is a prepaid card.
What can I use Skype credit for?
There are a number of features on Skype that are not free that can be paid for with Skype Credit – a convenient and easy way to do so. As well as making calls to landlines and mobile phones as well as sending SMS text messages, you can also use Skype to send information and files.
Can people send you money on Skype?
Please go to the Skype Credit page in order to send Skype credit to your friends and family. If you want to send credit to a specific contact, click the contact you wish tocredit to. It is possible to select a credit amount and a gift card design that will make your gift as unique as you are. You will be taken through the buying process as soon as you select Buy Skype Credit.
How much is a Skype subscription?
As a general rule, Skype is free to use; however, if you want to use Skype to call someone in the US, you need to subscribe to a Skype plan that starts at $2.99 a month in order to use it.
All images and contents credit goes to supportskype.com