It is possible to accept or decline the call when you receive a notification from someone that calls you.
- By selecting Accept with audio, you are allowing the answer to be made only through audio.
- If you select Accept with video, your call will be accepted as well as video will be enabled.
- When the call comes in, simply choose the Decline call option to put an end to it and go about your business.
A notification appears whenever you receive a call through Teams, informing you that one has come in. To start talking, simply tap the Answer button (the blue one!) on your phone.
A notification will appear on the screen when you receive an incoming call. When you receive a notification, you need to tap it to answer it.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you receive a call on Microsoft teams?
In order to help you decide whether or not to accept a call from someone, you’ll receive a notification when they call you.
- Accept the offer with audio by selecting this option. If you would like to answer only with audio.
- When you are asked to accept with a video, choose that option. The call can be accepted as well as a video call can be enabled.
- Choose Decline call from the drop-down menu. In order to move on with your day, you should decline the call and move on.
Can I answer a call while in a Teams meeting?
You can either choose to hang up by clicking on the red hang up button, after which any unanswered calls will be routed to your voice mail (or whatever location you have set for unanswered calls). The toast will tell you whether you need to answer the call by clicking anywhere on it. You will be asked to answer from a video camera if you see this button on a Teams call.
Why can’t Teams answer calls?
Does the Teams web client support receiving incoming calls, are you able to do that? The issue must be narrowed down by checking the call settings in the Teams client and making sure the “Call rings me” option is checked in order to resolve the issue. I would really appreciate your approval and upvote if you find this response helpful.
Can Microsoft teams be used for telephone calls?
In addition to supporting phone calls over the Internet Protocol (VoIP), Teams Phone can also be used to make calls through the Teams app , or directly from a landline phone.