We will notify the presenters by email in the event that any changes are made to the basic information about the webinar (title, presenters, date and time).
- The webinar event can be accessed by double-clicking it in your calendar.
- Change the text as you see fit.
- On the right side of the page, you will find an option that says Send update.
To inform registered attendees:
Attendees will receive an email informing them about changes to the date or time of the webinar; they won’t get notified about any other changes.
- Once you click on the webinar event twice, it will appear in your calendar and you can register for the webinar from there.
- You can customize the registration form by selecting Customize registration form.
- On the left-hand side of the form, select Edit from the drop-down menu.
- Edit the text as you wish.
- There is an option to save the form on the upper-left corner of the form, but you must also select Send update? to send an update on the Send update? section. Click the Send button at the bottom of the box.
Frequently Asked Questions
The meeting has been updated
Double-clicking on the meeting on your calendar will open it up, once you have selected it on the calendar. The location, the time and date of your event, the number of attendees, the message you would like to send and many other options can be changed. Organizer Meetings or Meetings tabs will have a button called “Send Updates” on them.
Using Microsoft Teams webinars, an individual can register for a Microsoft Teams webinar, run an interactive presentation, and analyze attendee data in order to improve the effectiveness of the meeting by analyzing attendee data collected from the webinar. In the Meetings section of the Calendar, click the arrow next to New meeting > Webinar, and then select the appropriate button next to it. The audience that you want to target should be selected based on the option Require Registration.
By using Microsoft Teams, you can schedule your webinar, organize your attendees, give a presentation that will be interactive, and analyze the data gathered from those attending your webinar in order to follow up with them effectively afterward.
You should track who has registered for your webinar as soon as you have sent out the webinar invitation and made sure that the webinar has been announced, so you can see what information each participant has entered when they register for your webinar. After you have double-clicked the webinar in your calendar, you should be able to see it. The report can be downloaded as a PDF file by selecting the Registration button.
The meeting controls at the top of your screen provide you with access to various functions while you are in a meeting in Teams. The feature will make it easy for you to personalize your view, communicate with others, and many other things with the ability to customize your view.
All images and contents credit goes to support.microsoft.com