1. 1. Open the site where you want to put the icon in the toolbar.
2. 2. Drag the icon in front of the URL and drop it on the toolbar.
3. 3. The icon is now in the toolbar.
4. It has the name of the icon.
5. Since the icons are arranged compactly, the name is unnecessary, so delete it.
Right click on the icon → Edit
6. Erase the name of the site
7. you save.
8. The icons on the toolbar are now compact.
By making the icons compact, you can put many icons on the toolbar.
It’s refreshing and easy to see.
It was a way to arrange icons compactly on the Google Toolbar.