The Zoom platform is gaining popularity. One of the reasons is the ability to conduct various activities in a comfortable environment. But when preparing them, the organizers may have a question: “How to conduct lessons in the Zoom program ?” … They should worry in advance, because otherwise there may be many problems that cannot be solved on the go. Let’s deal with everything in a detailed format.
The whole process can be divided into several global stages:
- Program installation.
- Account creation.
- Sound, microphone and webcam settings.
- Launching a test conference for verification.
- Start the main conference, invite participants.
We’ll look at each of them in more detail. And at the end of the article, I will mention the features that Zoom offers for online learning.
It is most convenient to use a computer program that is released for Windows, Mac OS and Linux, because in this case the organizer will have access to all the functions of Zoom. But there is also an option with a mobile application.
Links to two instructions:
- For computer
- For phone
Pay attention only to the installation procedure for the required platform.
You can connect to a conference without an account, but to organize it, you definitely need to create it. The service is completely free, but somewhat confusing, so we have analyzed it in a separate article .
It is very important that you hear and see the students perfectly and they see you. Any problems with sound will greatly complicate communication, and in the worst case, make it impossible, thereby disrupting the lesson. So the program should be configured in advance (this does not apply to the mobile application). We will analyze this process step by step:
- Open the Zoom window .
- Go to the Home tab if it is not displayed.
- Click on the marked buttons:
- In the left menu, click on the “Video” tab . If you don’t have a webcam, then skip this step.
- In the “Camera” item , select a working webcam. As a result, a picture from it should appear in the window above.
- Adjust the aspect ratio – original or 16: 9 .
- Rotate the image and adjust the mirror mode if necessary.
- The option “Enable HD mode ” is needed to improve the picture quality. It should be activated only if you have fast internet.
- Now go to the “Sound” tab .
- In the item “Speaker” select your speakers or headphones. Click on the “Check …” button to test everything.
- Configure “Microphone” in the same way .
- Adjust the volume levels.
- Turn on the “ Log in automatically …” option .
- Close the settings page
The “Virtual Background” function will be very useful in some cases. Its essence is to replace the background from your camera with any image or video. Detailed information is in this material .
Now is the time to make sure you set everything up correctly. The best way is to start a test online meeting. First of all, it is needed to check audio and video. The method of its implementation is described here .
Before moving on to the final part of the article, it is worth describing the various functions that will help in conducting an online lesson. The most useful are four of them:
- Broadcast your screen and transfer mouse control
- Broadcast audio to all conference participants
- Drawing on the virtual screen
- Conversation recording
The preparatory steps have already been completed, so it’s time to start the main conference and add participants to it. Detailed instructions are here .
People also ask :
How do you do a zoom lesson?
How do you conduct an online class?
How do you zoom for remote and online learning?
Is Zoom good for online teaching?
How do you engage students on Zoom?
Which app is best for online teaching?
Which software is used for online teaching?
Which software is best for online teaching?
How can I teach online effectively?
How do you introduce yourself online teaching?
How do you zoom effectively?
What equipment is needed for online classes?
What is Zoom for online classes?
How do you zoom for online classes on mobile?
What is Zoom app for online classes?
How do I teach online classes to live?
Is Zoom still free for educators?
Is Zoom still free for schools?
What are fun things to do on Zoom?
How do you make Zoom classes interesting?
How do you encourage students to turn on their camera?
How do you engage students virtually?
How do you engage students online?
How do I see all participants in zoom?
Which app is best for online teaching free?
Can I teach online?
What three qualities are online companies looking for in their teachers?
What are the qualities of a good online teacher?
How do you make online lectures interesting?
How do I log into Zoom app for online classes?
Which is the best zoom app for online classes?
Can we attend online classes on mobile?
how to use zoom for online classes
using zoom in the classroom
how to use zoom for online classes as a student
how to use zoom app in mobile for online classes
zoom tips for teachers
zoom online classes download
zoom for teachers free
how to use zoom app for online classes in hindi